- Passing a background check
- Carrying a minimum of $1,000,000 in general liability insurance coverage
- Being in good standing with our suppliers
- Passing an extensive vetting process that takes several years to achieve
- Having a proven commitment to ongoing training, outstanding workmanship and customer service
- Undergoing a credit check and being financially solvent
- Working with Owens Corning for at least 3 years
- Random yearly inspections by Owens Corning for quality and workmanship
As a recognized leader in the building industry for more than 75 years, Owens Corning is America’s most trusted and recognized roofing brand. Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors provide the peace of mind that comes from having quality shingles installed by local experts.
The biggest benefit for homeowners that choose an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor such as Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems, is that it allows us to offer longer guarantees than typical contractors can. Hence, our “guaranteed for life” roof system. In the roofing world, lifetime for 3-tab shingles is about 20-25 years. What makes our guarantee unique, however, is that it covers workmanship and material defects. Most roofing warranties only cover workmanship for 3-7 years. By getting the Owens Corning Platinum Protection Warranty, the labor warranty for architectural shingles is Lifetime, backed by the manufacturer, and 100% transferable.
If you are experiencing an issue and choose to call Mid Atlantic Roofing Systems Inc., we will always strive to meet your needs and surpass your expectations.
Get a copy of our free report: Think You Can Trust All Roofers?
- Felt vs Synthetic underlayment
- Do and Don’t Ridge vent
- Chimney Flashing
- What you should never do when hiring a roofer!
- Financing? Be careful!
*We do not sell and or give your information away.*