- By: admin
- Tags: roof replacement, roof replacement in NC, Roof Replacement Winston-Salem, Roofing company, Roofing contractor
- 0 comment
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is “How do I know if it’s time to replace my roof?” Here’s a quick checklist of some things to ask yourself:
Roofing projects are a big undertaking both physically and financially. Many homeowners are unsure about the condition of their roof and when it’s due for a repair or replacement. Instead, they find themselves overwhelmed with questions like: How old is too old for a roof? Do I really need a new roof or can I just fix a few shingles? Can’t I just put a tarp over the hole and worry about fixing the leak later?
As roofing experts, the most common question we hear is, “How do I know if it’s time to replace my roof?” We are glad to take the guesswork out of it and give our professional and honest assessment of your roof by performing a free inspection of your roof.
If you can answer yes to any of the questions below, then it’s time to call us:
- Are there any leaks?
- Are there roofing materials around your home on the ground?
- Is there mold, algae or moss on the roof?
- Are there missing shingles?
- Do the ceilings or walls in the home have yellow or brown stains?
- Is there a hole in the roof but no water coming into the home?
- Is there water coming into the home but no hole in the roof?
Schedule your fee on-site consultation and we’ll bring the showroom to you!